2009 was a good year. In fact, 2009 was a great year!
- Got married. What else can I say? It was/is awesome.
- Went on a great honeymoon to the Med.
- Landed a fantastic new job.
- Passed 3 more courses…and can now see the end…
- Finished 13 projects (including 2 pairs of socks and a giant stack of dishclothes).
- Brought Phoebe home – best dog ever (other than Uncle Joe).
- Began living a better lifestyle (more working out, less eating out).
I set some goals for the new year as well. No real resolutions, but definite goals.
- Continue to work out 3x a week. Either in the gym or outside, doesn’t matter as long as I’m moving.
- Practice yoga twice a week. I started taking a class on Tuesday nights which is nicely confirming for me that I do actually know what I’m doing, but need to address my focus issues (can you say ADD?).
- Finish school. With hard work and a bit of luck I should be finished exams sometime during the first week of December 2010. YES.
- Knit a sweater. I’ve just cast on andhopefully this will actually be wearable!
I’m sure I’ll add to that list as the year goes on, but I think for now those are some good goals to start with.